Friday, April 5, 2013

Master J

Hi all,
Family have recently been asking if I'm still blogging.... And as you can see... Not much. What free time I get of late is usually spent on Pinterest (what a time sap that is). However, I have been sewing in the past couple of years. Photos to follow soon.
What I did promise in my last post is a photo of the newest addition and are but a few ...
The day he was born with me

and with dad 

and a few days ago, enjoying his most favourite thing in the world...

Life certainly is busier with three but it sure is wonderful.

Hope everything in your part of the world is going well.

Sofie





1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to see you newest addition to the family. And what a cutie he is. I'm not really surprised that you don't have time to blog at the moment with three little ones, but maybe one day you'll be back. I'm looking forward to it. xx

    ReplyDelete